It’s Friday (my second favorite “f” word) 🙂 Every Friday I will be sharing a place I want to visit or an Instagram account I love, you know just to get those daydreams going.
For today’s Feature Friday, I chose Hanging Gardens, Ubud Bali. I recently saw a similar image on Instagram and fell in love with Ubud straight away. What a magical place!
I’ve never really been interested in traveling to Asia but ever since reading “Eat, Pray, Love” by Elizabeth Gilbert in December, I had to add Bali to my bucket list. And I like the fact that it’s such an affordable destination. I just saw an ad yesterday for R14 000 (approximately $908) which includes return flights, 7 nights in a 4* hotel and breakfast daily. See it here
So what makes this place so magical you may ask, other than the obvious (see image above). Well, it is the ultimate spiritual experience.
- You can get a massage by the river, surrounded by trees
- Or Balinese cooking lessons.
- Yoga in the heart of the jungle (or if you don’t do yoga, you can opt for afternoon tea).
- Watch the sunset from your own private infinity pool.
- And to end off the day, have a once in a lifetime spiritual romantic dinner at the ancient holy Dalem Segara Temple.
If these images don’t want to make you get on the next plane to Bali right now, nothing ever will!
Goeatexplore claims no credit for any images used in this post. Images on this blog are copyright to its rightful owners. If there is an image appearing on this post that belongs to you and you do not wish for it to appear on this post, please contact me with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.